Beurer Infrared Lamp
The infrared lamp has a 3-level electronic timer and automatic switch-off.
- Soothing heat
- With 3-level electronic timer
- Switch-off function
- 5 angle settings
- Pressed glass bulb
- Treatment time display in 5 minute intervals
15 in stock
Since Beurer Infrared Lamp foundation in Ulm Gemany in 1919, Beurer has become a world leader in blood pressure monitors, Shiatsu massage, therapeutic heating products as well as top quality infrared devices.
What you get with the Beurer Infrared Heat Lamp is nearly one hundred years of the company’s technical innovation
Although primarily for treating muscle and joint aches, the infrared lamp can also be used to treat colds and bronchial congestion as it reduces inflammation, swelling and clears mucous in the airways too.
The infrared light and heat and emitted by the Beuer lamp work in combination to improve the circulation, blood flow and metabolic rate. This assists the reduction of muscle and joint aches and and pains.
The 11.8 inch x 15.7 inch it makes it ideal for use on larger parts of the body. It insures a faster treatment time too.
Features Beurer Infrared Lamp
As you would expect from a German made product, attention to detail; and quality materials have been built in to the product.
The Beurer Infrared Heat Lamp is set behind a high-quality ceramic glass plate fitted over a generous 11.8 inch x 15.7 inch treatment window. The ceramic glass is the same as used on infrared kitchen hobs to ensure intense but safe infrared radiation.
A one minute incremental timer is built in which automatically turns the unit off when your treatment is finished. A safety feature that we particularly like, is the automatic thermal cut-out to protect against the unit overheating.
How to use the Beurer Infrared Lamp
1) Remove any metal items like belt buckles, necklaces, bras with metal pinnings, jewellery or piercings, from the treatment area.
2) Position yourself in front of of the part of the body concerned. Ensure that you are comfortable so you can relax and enjoy the treatment
3) Tilt the lamp so the unit is angled directly at the part
of the body being treated.
4) Make sure the distance between the infrared radiant heater and the part of the body being treated is not less than 20 inches
5) Set the timer to your desired treatment duration.
Short treatment times are recommend at the beginning. It is far better to build up slowly to the 15 min maximum recommended. Check your skin reaction frequently.
Never use the unit for more than 15 minutes at a time and risk overheating.
After use allow the unit to cool down before you use it again.