Axillary Crutches (pair) Large are mobility aids to transfer weight from legs to arms/shoulders. They are used in orthopedic/ injury to legs such as a fracture, paralysis, muscle/nerve damage, strains/sprains or for post-operative rehabilitation following surgeries of hip, knee or ankle. Depending on the severity of the injury, period of partial/non-weight bearing of a limb may be required.
- Highly durable
- Anatomical interfaces
- Light weight
- Adjustable Height
Axillary Crutches (pair) Large:
- Anatomically contoured, underarm pads are made from high quality, resilient elastomer, which offers long functional life, have good cushioning coefficient and is extremely comfortable.
- Double molded, anatomical hand grip has a broad top, which enhances user comfort and pleasure. Soft cushioning enhances comfort and reduce fatigue. Durable and resilient material offers long functional life. Rubbery feel enhances grip and reduce chance of accident. Wing Nuts allow quick and easy height adjustment. Anti-fly off adhesive is used to avoid loosening while use. Rigid fastening avoids risk of loosening during long use.
- It is constructed from high strength aluminum alloy frame, which is strong, durable and have good weight bearing capacity. Anodized for long lasting, superior finish and perfect aesthetics.
- High performance TPE Pods provides excellent traction, high wear resistance and high resilience.
- Max/Min adjustable height : 984/745±5 mm
- Weight bearing capacity : 110 Kg
- strong walking aid